There has never been a better time to invest
in the UK buy-to-let market’
Perfect conditions for buyers with £45,000 or more to spend
HOW OUR SPECIALIST SERVICE WORKS
Ian Sadler of Aspire Property Associates
- Source suitable property based on client qualification. The minimum deposit required for a buy to let is 25% so if, for example, the client has £45,000, the property search will include properties up to £180,000.
- Negotiate the purchase price with the vendor. We do not charge a percentage so you can be assured our goal is to achieve the best possible price for you.
- Oversee the conveyance process. Our aim is to make this process as smooth and painless as possible - highlighting and dealing with any issues quickly and efficiently.
- Arrange access to market the property prior to completion; in all cases, this is a condition of the offer to purchase. This enables us to find a suitable tenant whose move-in date would be as soon as possible after completion. The aim here is to get your asset earning a return for you from day one.
- Organise and oversee any works that may need to be carried out at the property. This would include gas and electric checks which are both compulsory under current legislation.
- Offer a complete on-going management service which covers every aspect of the tenancy; including quarterly inspections and dealing with maintenance issues.
- Offer on-going advice on the status of your property portfolio.
Discuss your optionsIf you are a business owner, tradesman, professional or perhaps you have inherited a sum of money and are not sure what to do with it, why not give Ian Sadler a call on 07730 797 406 for an informal chat about a buy-to-let investment?
For more detailed information
Download our brochure